Now that the cold weather is back I am beginning to want to bake and cook more. I made chili the other day and a quiche yesterday. Now, at this time of year, it’s a good thing to warm the house by using the oven so I have more incentive to make food.
I wanted to share a easy and fast cookie recipe for peanut butter and chocolate lovers.
- Buy peanut butter cookie dough (or make your own)
- Use small muffin tins and add pieces of dough like in my picture.
- Bake – I think @ 350 for 10 minutes – until they are cooked.
- As soon as they come out of the oven, push Reeses candy (or any chocolate or candy) into the center of each of the cookies. (You’ll have to unwrap them while the dough bakes!)
- Let them cool a little and take them out of the pan using a knife.
I used to make my own peanut butter cookie dough and that tasted best, but the store bought stuff is super simple and the kids don’t really care.
It’s a nice way to warm up the kitchen.